Sunday 17 February 2013

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Leather Japan Presentation, Using a Lenovo ThinkPad

On the second to last day of New York Fashion Week, a Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet Powered by Intel with Windows 8 arrived, and the timing couldn?t have been better. With a full day of shows ahead, I needed to carry a tablet or laptop so that I could easily work in between shows, but got an even better option as I could take photos and even edit them on the ThinkPad! I loved that the camera provided a built-in flash and lets the user toggle between resolution options as well as make videos! It really simplified things for me, especially during this crazy hectic time, and I look forward to exploring all of the ways this Tablet will accommodate my lifestyle.

See below for pics from the Leather Japan presentation during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, showcasing eight emerging Japanese designers and how they used Japanese leather in their collections. My favorites below, include the amazing footwear from INI, accessories from e.m., and Kenji Amadana of BAGGTERY, the bag/electronic accessory charger.

Full Disclosure: the tablet used in this post was given to Fashion Pulse Daily as part of the Intel Tablet Crew project. Click here for an infographic on Your Whole Life Inside #IntelTablets. Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Intel.

Source: http://fashionpulsedaily.com/2013/02/16/mercedes-benz-fashion-week-leather-japan-presentation/

decathlon Honey Boo Boo Child

No comments:

Post a Comment