Monday 9 April 2012

Renowned military blogger at Business Insider

April 9th, 2012

Yes, according to Business Insider, I?m a renowned military blogger ?with an authentic voice?, so they?ve recruited me to join their staff. But, I?m not going anywhere ? this blog is my authentic voice and hopefully I?ll be able to maintain the mediocre standard to which you?ve all become accustomed. Actually, they?ll just be snagging some of my posts from here to include in their Military and Defense News section. But, they may find that I?m nothing without my peeps, so you might want to stop by and make some of your witty and insightful comments.

They?re trolling through my posts now to move some over there. So there?s nothing except my profile at this point.

Well, I thought it was a big deal.

pasco county rooney mara solstice x factor results x factor results the hobbit movie trailer xfactor

No comments:

Post a Comment